1. Remove the existing seat from the boat, release the seat from the seat bracket/slider plate that is mounted to the boat. Unfasten or unscrew the portion of the seat bracket that is attached to the underside of the seat, place that bracket onto the bottom of the Cruise Air seat to identify which screw inserts match (figure A)
2. Secure the bracket to the bottom of the Cruise Air seat using the screws from your old seat, locate the wiring ends of the Cruise Air seat and identify how you will connect the Cruise Air seat to your boat’s power source:
- - AUX plug receptacle
- - Hard wire directly to dash electrical
- - Use of fuses or connecting wires direct (black to black, red to red)
3. Secure Cruise Air seat to the portion of the bracket mounted to the boat or pedestal
4. Test the seat so the it operates properly and is secure (slide feature works, locking feature works, etc.)
5. Connect the seat wiring to the boat’s electrical system
6. Test the Cruise Air seat air suspension system by using the switches located on the right side of the seat.
- - Inflate/activate the seat cushion (bottom)
- - Inflate/activate the seat back rest
You’re ready to use CruiseAir!